10 June, 2009

Monster Soul


Dear Readers and Friends, Sorry for being inactive and not able to post any new entry this recent time due to stupid minor issue which I would not mention. Anyway, I am back with a new entry which you may wait for. XD

THE SUMMARY


The tale of Monster Soul takes place in the land of Elfenland where humans and monsters inhabit. The main characters are a group of monsters called the Black Airs. The Black Airs is recorded as the strongest group of the monster forces in the great war between the humans and monsters. They are Aki (Werewolf but the type is Dire Wolf, Touran (Golem and half human), James (Frankenstein) and Mamii (Mummy).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet you would guess who is its artwork.... Hell yeah, its Hiro Mashima who is involved in Groove Adventure Rave, Monster Hunter Orage and the on-going Fairy Tail! The art is not very much different from Fairy Tail. So it is very easy to identify or recognise whose style. XD Well, the characters are not that horrible monster. They still are the good guys, no matter how you see it. They are fighting to protect the goods from the evils. That's all only!

Ha, why Monster Soul only consisted of 2 book volumes with 7 chapters? ==" Nevermind, actually I like the characters so much. I am not sure I have mentioned about this before but anyway I have to say it once again. It reminded me of my Final Year Project which I have came up with different monster such as Mummy, Vampire, Zombie, Kuang Shi and others. It's really rare to see similiar concept in manga library. Now I found this Monster Soul and of course I really enjoyed it so much!

Monster Soul is a shounen, action adventure with a health does of silly comedy. At the certain point when they are fighting or not, they would drop a silly funny act. Like James accidently dropped his metal face off and often placed the metal face on wrong position. XD It's really causing boisterous merriment and crazy laughter among them. Not only them, I am also laughing. The most hilarious when they are fighting is that Aki - after transformation, Aki would be dozed off, too much for other friend have to carry him home.

Check it out in Onemanga : Monster Soul. Enjoy reading ya XP

0 comments:

 

Deafz Mix Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2008